The financial sources of the Centre shall consist of the following:
- Fees paid for the registration of cases,
- Membership fees,
- Revenues realized from various activities carried out by the Centre,
- Financial contributions approved by the Board of Trustees.
- The administration staff shall prepare the annual budget of the Centre to be presented to the Executive Committee for decision at least three months before the beginning of the fiscal year. The budget will then be presented to the Board of Trustees for its adoption.
- The fiscal year of the Centre shall begin on the first day of January of each Gregorian year and end on the last day of December of the same year.